Monday, 25 February 2013

Confused!

Greetings, my lovely reader! Ah, well, the holidays are over now, and there is no longer any time for procrastination (^-^). But anyway, as of late a have been a little c0NfuSeD! (hence title...ahem). What have I been confused about? Well let me tell you! Adverts. In particular, the 'Confused.com' adverts (I don't own it bla bla bla freedom of speech bla bla bla). When I first saw this advert I have to be honest: I didn't really notice anything wrong with it. But, over time, I have begun to see more and more inappropriate innuendo's. Don't believe me?

Example number 1:

Perhaps this to you looks fine, just dandy. Look a little closer and you will see...: two milk maids, one on the left of the picture, one on the right, dressed as what can only be described as 'Slutty Milkmaids'.



Example number 2:

This is just a little extra on those two milkmaids, but here we can see them both spouting nectar points from their milk jugs! Basically, these 'women' are ejaculating on national TV. Hmm...



Example number 3:

I doubt I even need a description for this, but what the heck: The topless guys are feeding MILK to the COWS...
Ok? No? The milk is the *ahem* sperm, the cows are sucking them off, and therefore are women. Not saying gay oral sex doesn't occur, simply that the majority is that of women.

To be honest there were several more examples I didn't include, simply because the computer failed to upload them (damn these infernal machines!!!).
In this advert the women have boobs almost as though they were made of rubber. Well, men, boys, womens boobs are NOT made of rubber, and they do NOT bounce like that. And if they did it would bloody well hurt.

And if you search for 'Confused.com Farmyard (2012, UK)', and read the description, you will read this: So it seems I'm not the only person tired of this sexual charade. I'm not the only one who wants this blatant abuse of advertising to stop. This pornographic imagery should, quite simply, not be showed before the watershed. This about saving a tenner here and there, not about showing randy 14 year old boys bouncing buttocks and breasts, not about showing cows sucking off a farm hand.
And there we have it, I suppose! I've actually managed to link back to my previous post, and had a seperate rant altogether. So...phew! Anger released, no need to punch a tangoed schoolgirl (who me? Punch? Never!). And of course my friends;

'Cara, Bertha and Alan spread their bouncing boobs, shirtless buffs, blatant innuendos and Nectar points at a farm, and I lose all respect towards them. The only complaints that might have been trusted are Bertha's boobs (her arms are skinner since the Christmas ad for some reason) and Cara's misplaced pocket, but you'd better keep a sharp eye on the bald guy as he feeds a sheep.

Now, this may be an ad about double points, but they have hardly made any advert for a whole year that doesn't nag us about Nectar points in any way, despite complaints over the misrepresentation of their values. Double Nectar points are only £10, why throw such a huge party over £10? Won't Confused.com follow the steps of Gocompare and realise how annoying their ads get overtime? Can't we just go back to when Cara wasn't meant to be a singer? CONFUSED.COM! NECTAR POINTS!! THOUSANDS!!! WE GET IT!!!!'


So it seems I'm not the only person tired of this sexual charade. I'm not the only one who wants this blatant abuse of advertising to stop. This pornographic imagery should, quite simply, not be showed before the watershed. This about saving a tenner here and there, not about showing randy 14 year old boys bouncing buttocks and breasts, not about showing cows sucking off a farm hand.
And there we have it, I suppose! I've actually managed to link back to my previous post, and had a seperateme? Punch? Never!). And of course my friends;

Live Long, and Prosper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what you think, but please nothing racist, sexist, etc. Basically anything offensive or sweary! Thanks!