Tuesday, 15 January 2013

BlaBla Beginning

Hey there! This is my first 'blog blog' (by that I mean that I'm actually blogging my thoughts and immense feels instead of doing Assassins Creed and Skyrim walkthroughs). So before we begin, I feel like I should tell you some general information about myself. In the words of Mario: 'Here we go!' (Unless you don't care, in which case, scroll a bit!)
My name is Erin (Hi!), I live in England, am 15 years old (and so in Year 10, for those of you who can't be bothered to do the maths- I know I couldn't!), have Twitter(I sometimes say cool things, feel free to follow me: @Celestial98), Facebook (which I rarely use due to it's constant use of racist, sexist, and fascist comments), and, of course, the mighty YouTube!My favourite YouTubers are Danisnotonfire (Dan Howell), AmazingPhil (Phil Lester) , Kickthepj (Peter Jasper Liguori), Crabsticks (Chris kendall), Jacksgap (Jack Harries & sometime Finn Harries!), and It'sWayPastMyBedtime (Carrie Hope Fletcher).
I am in love with the band The Midnight Beast, but also enjoy Muse, The Sex Pistols, Apocalyptica, The Hoosiers, P!nk, Prince, Cypress Hill, and plenty more!
I'm a total gamergirl; for example, I'm currently playing Assassins Creed 3, Skyrim, Sims 3, Lair, Batman: Arkham City (I've already done Arkham Asylum :)), and I think that's enough!
I think that'll do for now! You'll probably find out a lot more about me as I progress through my blogs.

Ok! Now we've got that out of the way, let's talk about going back to school! YAY! (she says sarcastically -_-) Is it just me (to quote Miranda Hart), or are 'those girls' getting louder, bitchier, and oranger every time I see them?If you're reading this and you just thought: 'Oh, it's a NERD writing this. Oh Em Gee I'm totes not orangeeee!' (Yeah, I know that was stereotypical 'cool girl', but then again, most of the girls in my school who are 'cool girls' think and talk exactly like that. Yup, that's what I've got to put up with.)Well listen up! Do you have a medical condition that means you physically cannot tie your hair up? No? Do you want to die of skin cancer from all those harmful UV rays? No? Do you want us all to see your underwear, because if your skirt gets any higher we just might get a glimpse! Eww! A THONG!?!? Do you really think that boy will want to go out with you if all you have left of your backcombed hair is a few wispy split ends? I don't think so.
Why should I have to put up with your shit? It might seem stupid to you, but I actually WANT this education. This amazing, free, yes, free, education which is one of the best in the world. And what do you do? Whine, and bitch, and moan, and wither away the rest of the class (and teacher) with your talk of texting, and boys, and nail polish, and 'Oh my GOD! I love your earrings, where did you get them?!' Another thing you aren't allowed to wear. Dear god, how long will this go on for!? I don't WANT to hear about how Kelly apparently slept with Tom, or how she's apparently pregnant with his baby. You wanna know what I wanna do? I wanna learn about particles, and how engineering works, and how if you combine this with that, it'll explode, but at the same time remove all oxygen in the space of 5cm! Do you not realise what you're missing? Do you not realise what you're ruining? Do you not realise?

If you're reading this, and you also have to put up with this, then wherever you are, whoever you are, my heart goes out to you. No, seriously. Live long, and prosper.

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree, hope some more teenage girls read this and are encouraged to aspire to developing their brains and not tweeking their hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you know KickthePJ's real name? I thought he tries to keep it a secret...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you think, but please nothing racist, sexist, etc. Basically anything offensive or sweary! Thanks!